From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Barnes Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- CEREC, fabrication has proved invaluable to our patients
- Invisalign, technology uses clear trays or aligners as orthodontic devices.
- Sedation Dentistry ,Even a simple checkup can make people tremble with fear.
- We offer a comprehensive array of dental procedures in an out most relaxed environment and state-of-the-art facility
- We offer sedation dentistry to those who have dental anxiety or poor past dental experience to eliminate unwanted stress.
- Dr. Azbari has completed numerous hours of continued education in Endodontic Therapy, implant placement and restorations, graft procedures and aesthetic dentistry. Prior to working as a dentist in the past 18 years he worked as a dental lab technician where he fabricated dental prosthetic such as crowns, veneers, dentures and partials for 12 years.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.